Sadhana is honored to have received the following grants for our work:
- The Sister Fund -- Support for building dialogue about social justice issues within the Indo-Caribbean Hindu community in 2018
- Fellowship in Prayer -- Capacity building grant in 2017
- Citizens Committee for NYC -- Project Prithvi in 2013 and 2017
Sadhana partners with many esteemed organizations throughout the New York City area on our work. We are proud members of the following coalitions:
- MICAH Faith Institute
- National Coalition of South Asian Organizations (NCSO) at SAALT
- NY Coalition Against Islamophobia
- Coalition X at Women for Afghan Women
- Women In Faith Working Group, Brooklyn Borough President's Office
- Unity Project Faith Network, Mayor's Center for Faith and Community Partnerships, NYC
We work closely with many non-profits including Chhaya CDC, Desis Rising Up and Moving (DRUM), Caribbean Equality Project, Jahajee Sisters, Bhumi Project and GreenFaith.
We receive invaluable in-kind support from Auburn Seminary and First Unitarian Congregational Society of Brooklyn Heights.
Letters of Support
Here are letters of support from the United States Department of the Interior and the Interfaith Center of New York.